We are looking for an enthusiastic receptionist. As a receptionist, you will ensure that our guests receive a warm welcome upon arrival and leave feeling like their vacation experience was successful. You will create a welcoming environment together with your colleagues.
What we expect from you:
- Answering and transferring incoming phone calls;
- Preparing for arrival/departure days;
- Taking care of incoming and outgoing mail;
- Answering emails or forwarding the emails to colleagues;
- Ensuring a clean and tidy work environment.
We are looking for a candidate who meets the following job requirements:
- MBO work and a good level of education;
- Some experience in the recreation industry;
- No 9-to-5 mentality;
- A willingness to work on the weekends and holidays;
- Representative, guest-oriented, and service-oriented;
- Good communication skills in Dutch, English, and German;
- Can work independently and can take initiative;
- Living in (the immediate vicinity of) Terwolde.
Type of employment: preference for 32 hours (part time) or 38 hours (full time)
Employment conditions and work schedule:
- Travel allowance;
- Day shift;
- Monday through Friday;
- Weekend availability;
- Working on holidays.